I was hired by Luke lately. I was hired to make a trainer, and thats what I will do, I will make five versions,I will be payed by luke to make the trainer, he will pay me to make the first one than the other four are for free.
The Trainer will be called " Penguin SnowCheater" I didn't make the name though.
I'm a professional blogger, and trainer maker. I have my own site and my own youtube.
Although I was hired for making a trainers, I mgiht as well post some cheats here! The trainer will be out soon so make sure you visit this website daily to see if its out. Credit goes too "Luke" Because without him I wouldn't have made a trainer for this site, so make sure you say a big thank you to him!
LUKES EDIT:
Dear Players:
Some sad news as you know the big-trainer is coming out soon that is currently being worked on plus the CPPS sadly due to lack of server-money and legal-reasons with disney we have decided to CANCEL the CPPS but we know you will enjoy the trainer very much any hopfully very soon we will make plans to make one but for now it comes to an halt.
Also i would like to introduce Omar from cpcheatsdojo.com to cp-updates he is now a blogger here plus he is making and programing are trainers he will post cheats on cp and will help us alot if you have not noticed we now have a lot of info about the trainer and a new updated staff page enjoy the updates and the trainer when it launches i can say this for you im posting a video of what the CPPS was gonna be like just to clear your minds plus the trainer will launch by the end of this week how awesome is that!
Blogger: NON
Date: NON
Time:77:77
That's all Guys.
P.S. My Real name is: Omar
That's all Guys.
P.S. My Real name is: Omar
I was really upset about that hope u make one
ReplyDeleteHello we might but the trainer comes first and also that costs us money.
ReplyDeleteLuke Omar is good i used to go to school with him
ReplyDeleteYA heres a very good guy and we hope to have him in futre after this test trainer.
ReplyDeleteWell thx luke and Omar welcome to the team.
ReplyDelete